Lutheran Women's Missionary League (LWML)
LUTHERAN WOMEN'S MISSIONARY LEAGUE
The Lutheran Women’s Missionary League (LWML) is the official women’s auxiliary of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod. For almost 75 years, the LWML has focused on affirming each woman’s relationship with Christ, encouraging and equipping women to live out their Christian lives in active mission ministries and to support global missions.
VISIT THE LWML WEBSITE
VISIT THE SOUTH WISCONSIN DISTRICT'S LWML WEBSITE
FROM THE PRESIDENT, JAN LADENDORF...
LWML MITE BOX SUNDAY - Mite Box Sunday is the first Sunday of every month. These mites support our mission grants for the South Wisconsin District and the National LWML. Big mite boxes are located on the LWML table.
LUTHERAN WORLD RELIEF BABY KITS – We still need a few items to fill our baby kits for Lutheran World Relief. The items we will collect in June are:
- sleepers (no feet, please) or gowns
- t-shirts (no onesies) size 6-24 mos.
- sweater sets or hooded sweatshirts
Items may be new or gently used. If you would rather make a monetary gift, you can place your donation in an envelope marked LWML and leave it in the church office. Thank you for assisting with this project.
JUNE LWML MEETING
Please join us at Trinity’s Historical Site on June 21, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. as we:
- Share a pot luck supper
- Elect a vice-president and treasurer
- Plan for next year
- Collect our mites
Dates to remember:
- June 21, 2017 LWML Pot Luck Supper at the Historical Site, 5:00 p.m.
- June 22-25, 2017 National LWML Convention in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- July 4, 2017 Trinity 4th of July Celebration
- September 20, 2017 LWML Meeting
- September 21-23, 2017 Fall Retreat, Green Lake Conference Center