Growing, Serving, Joining... Together!
God gives each of us a unique life experience so that we can play a unique role in the Body of Christ - the Church. As God works through each of us to build up the Body, the result is a genuine community of individuals and families that has a heart for relationships that last. It is happening among us in a number of ways, including...
- A strong group of men, seeking the Lord's direction through Bible study and fellowship
- A large number of young families seeking instruction on parenting and raising children in the Christian faith
- A gathering of married couples inspired by God's love through the gift of marriage
- An energetic band of youth seeking opportunities to grow spiritually and invite their friends to come hear about Jesus' love
- A cross-cultural ministry offering English classes, bi-lingual worship and Christian education to the next generation
Some examples of ministry opportunities at Trinity include mid-week Bible studies, marriage retreats, youth group, cross-cultural ministry, family events, Feed My Starving Children mobile pack events, food drives, Christmas caroling for the homebound, community roadway cleanup and more!
To get involved, contact the church office.