Enrolling your child at Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt starts here with 3 easy steps!
1. Call our director at 262-242-1498 to see about availability and then email our center to schedule a tour of our programs and campus.
*Your name, phone number and email address
*Birth date or due date of child(ren)
*Days and hours care is needed
*How did you hear about us?
Please note that a completed, scheduled tour of our facility with the Director is required for admission or to be placed on our waiting list. You’ll receive a packet of information and all enrollment forms during your tour.
Click here to contact us and start the process!
2. After your tour, complete and turn in the Pre-Enrollment Application, along with your $50.00 registration fee (one per family; non-refundable) to our Director, Catrina, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified if your child has an immediate seat or a reserved seat for a future date of enrollment or if they will be placed on a waiting list.
3. Complete and turn in the Enrollment Packet and Schedule Contract before your child's start date.
We hope that you will find Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt to be a wonderful place that continues to strengthen your relationship with your child and your child’s relationship with Jesus.
We look forward to serving you and your family!
Waiting List Procedures
Requests for enrollment are processed on an age-eligibility and date- of-application basis with the following priorities:
- Families already affiliated with Trinity Lutheran Early Childhood Center of Freistadt
- Families that are members of Trinity Freistadt Lutheran Church and School of Freistadt
- Families from the wider community
Having priority does not guarantee that space will be available when needed. Enrollment requests that cannot be honored immediately will be kept on a waiting list.